We are your flying crane
Be it in residential areas or in the mountains—we are your perfect partner for all kinds of sling loads up to a weight of 1,200 kg. Wherever access with vehicles is not possible, our helicopters will quickly and efficiently carry the requested materials to the site of operation.
• No crane required
• No necessity to build transport roads
• Without leaving a trace in the nature
With our powerful, state-of-the-art fleet we can quickly and flexibly get to your site from our
bases in Ottobrunn and Salzburg.
A well-coordinated team of experienced pilots and qualified flight assistants works professionally and
with precision to successfully complete your assignment.
Safety as well as ongoing optimisation of all processes are our top priority. This is also supported by
The focus of our daily work is on customer satisfaction.
Our assignments include
Supply of shelters in the mountains
Construction site set-up
Log transport (logging)
Operations in urban/densely populated areas
Disaster and relief operations in the public interest:
We help in disaster situations such as:
- Land slides
- Forest fires
- Avalanches or storm damage
Our helicopters enable us to provide fast and flexible help for the respective area of operation by means of airlifts, reconnaissance flights, rescue operations and evacuations.
- With our ability to transport around 1000 litres of water per flight, sources of fire can be approached quickly and directly. In addition, fire fighters, ire fighting equipment and materials can be taken to the location where they are needed.
- Safe rescue and rapid removal of injured livestock in inaccessible mountain regions
- Protection of roads, railways and ski resorts through the precise placement of explosives
Injured and perished animals (carcasses)
- No necessity to build transport roads
- Without leaving a trace in the nature
Our helicopter for cargo orders – AS 350B3e
Manufacturer: Airbus Helicopters
Engine: Turbomeca Arriel 2D
Tare weight (without fuel): 1400 kg
Max. take-off weight with internal load: 2250 kg
Max. take-off weight with external load: 2800 kg
Cruising speed: 220 km/h
Range: approx. 600 km
Max. operation altitude: 7000 m
Seats: 1 pilot + 5 passengers
How many kilograms can we transport for you?
Elevation above sea level